How to screen record on an iPhone, iPad or other iOS devices.
I know that there’s alot of important information flashing across your screen every hour and wish to record and share with your family and friends but may not know how.
It is possible to record your screen on your iPhone, iPad or other iOS devices. A screen record is different from a screen shot, as this is when you record a mini video showing the movements on your device’s screen. So today, we’re going to teach you simplest ways to screen record on your Apple device.
How To Do Screen Record on an iPhone or iPad
- Before we start, is good to know that there are four main steps in order to set up a screen recording, read on…
- Go to Settings and then Control Center, then select either More Controls or Customize Controls. You’ll see an option for Screen Recording, so simply hit the green button to add it.
- Then, open Control Center again and touch and hold the grey Record button, then tap Microphone.
- Then hit the Start Recording button and then you’ll be presented with a three-second countdown before the recording commences.
- To stop, go back to Control Center and hit the red Record button again, or you can select the Stop option at the top of your screen in your status bar.
How Do I View My Screen Record?
It’s quite simple to locate, you don’t need to wander around, just open up your photos and videos app, as the file will be stored in that gallery just like any other video file.
There are various apps that then allow you to trim your screen recording file, if you wish to cut off the part where you navigate through your phone at the start and end of the recording. Then, your file is ready to be shared with others or to be stored so that you can remember an important moment later in the day or at a later date.